(1) Preference on land rent
* In Dong Van III supporting industrial zone: Enjoy special incentives for the supporting industry sector:
- Time of land lease lasts for 70 years.
- Incentives: to give exemption of land rent during the period of basic construction (maximum 3 years), and the next 20 years from the date of the construction completed to the operation of the project.
* In other industrial zones
- Time of land lease: maximum 50 years
- Incentives: to give exemption of land rent during the period of basic construction (maximum 3 years), and the next 5 to 7 years depending on invested fiels and location, as following:
+ For projects on the list of domains where investment is particularly encouraged invested in industrial zones are exempted for 15 years from the date of completion of the project.
+ For projects on the list of domains where investment is encouraged for investment in industrial zones are exempted for 11 years from the date of completion of the project to operation.
+ For other investment projects invested in industrial zones are exempted for 7 years from the date of completion of the project to operation.
* For high-tech agricultural production projects
- Time of land lease: 20 years and will continue to be extended at the end of the lease
- Exempting the rent during the land reclamation (1 year)
(2) Incentives on lease infrastructures
*In industrial zones: applying the most competitive price in comparison with surrounding provinces. In Dong Van III Supporting Industrial Zone, the infrastructure rent is no more than $ 55/m2 for a 70-year project; when renting, the factory will be exempted from factory rent from 3 to 6 months, the price is $ 4.5 / m2 / month.
* In high-tech agricultural production areas: cash support (after investment) is a part of the costs for infrastructures in the project fence. Maximum support level is 5 billion VND / project (according to Decree No. 210/2013 ND-CP dated 19th December, 2013 by the government).
(3) Tax incentives
* Corporation tax:
- For hi-tech application projects, hi-tech product production projects, supporting industries projects and hi-tech agricultural production projects, the preferential tax rate of 10% shall be applied for 15 years; 4 years of tax exemption, 50% reduction of tax payable in the next 9 years.
- Other projects invested in industrial zones, projects invested in Thanh Liem, Ly Nhan and Binh Luc districts: apply preferential tax rate of 17% within 10 years; Two-year tax exemption, 50% reduction of tax payable in the next 4 years.
* Export tax and Import tax:
Export tax and import tax are exempted in the following cases:
+ Goods imported for processing for foreign parties are exempted from import tax (including imported goods for processing for foreign parties allowed to be discarded in Vietnam according to the provisions of law after the liquidation of contract) and asking for return of products for foreign parties is exempted from export tax. Goods exported to foreign countries for processing by the Vietnamese parties shall be exempted from import tax, when being re-imported, they shall be exempted from import tax on the value of goods exported for processing under contracts.
+ Goods imported to create fixed assets of investment projects in the fields eligible for investment incentives or geographical areas eligible for investment incentives or projects funded with Official Development Assistance (ODA) shall be exempted from import taxe, such as: equipment, machinery, specialized means of transport in technology lines which can not be produced in the country; workers transport vehicles including cars with 24 seats or more and water transport, etc.
+ Plant varieties and animal breeds are allowed to be imported for the implementation of investment projects in the fields of agriculture, forestry and fishery.
+ To exempt import tax on imported goods for direct use in scientific research and technological development, including machinery, equipment, spare parts, supplies and means of transportation that can not be produced in the country, technology has been not created in the country; books, journals, scientific journals and e-resources on science and technology.
+ Raw materials, supplies and components which can not be produced in the country are imported for production of investment projects in the domains eligible for special investment incentives or areas with exceptionally difficult socio-economic conditions (except projects on manufacture and assembly of automobiles, motorcycles, air conditioners, electric heaters, refrigerators, washing machines, electric fans, dishwashers, DVD players, sound system, electric irons, kettles, hair dryers, hand dryers, and other items as decided by the Prime Minister) shall be exempted from import tax within a period of five (5) years from the date of commencement of production.
+ Goods which are manufactured, processed, recycled or assembled in non-tariff areas without using imported raw materials and components are exempted from import tax when being imported into the domestic market. In cases where raw materials and components are used, they shall only have to pay import tax on the imported raw materials and components in such goods when they are imported into the domestic market.
(4) Policies to support training and recruitment
- Ha Nam Province supports the training and supply of skilled human resources for enterprises investing in the province.
- To support directly vocational training institutions and vocational training projects of the province.
- To support enterprises in vocational training for labor: 1.000.000VND / labor.
- To support with free of charge for employment recruitment for businesses.